Friday, January 29, 2010

Mary Maloney's point of view

The police here are so stupid, they have already eaten the murder weapon and they still want to find it! My alibi works perfectly and the police had never even thought of me being the murderer. Anyway, Patrick deserves to die! Who ask him to have another woman outside, but I would not have killed him if he returns to me but he not only did not do so, he also dared him to stop him. My anger had reached the maximum limit and I just took the lamb leg and hit him hard on his head. That is the perfect weapon and he himself died because he thought I am a very weak woman which he need not defend against. The police are so reckless, just because I am a policeman's wife, they never take me as an suspect but ven they think I am, I have a witness which is the grocer, Sam. This case will never resolved anymore......

1 comment:

  1. This reflection by Mary Maloney after the murder is fine, but I do not think that she will use a bit of Singlish in her speech as she obviously does not live in Singapore. That is something you could have considered when you were writing the reflection. But overall, it was OK.

    ReplyDelete