Saturday, April 10, 2010

Reflection on Literature test

I am totally dead for my Literature test; I did not study very hard for it and did not practise at all. Although I know the method to write the Literature test, I am just very worried that my grade will drop. My grade is already a B4, worse of all, is a very low B4, if I do not do well, I will drop from B4 to a C5 and my whole MSG will be done for. Isn't Literature test for us sec 1s a bit too challenging? I mean, we have not been exposed to Literature test from our primary school life and just test us immediately. I am not trying to whine or so, but will it be a bit unfair to us? Since this already happened, what I can do now, is to work harder for the Literature test in week 9, and improve from this test. I have not get back my Literature test yet but I will definitely look through what I have got wrong in the process and seek clarification from my LA teacher. After all the questioning, I will keep on practice till I am very good in Literature so I could get a MSG that is below 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment