Saturday, July 31, 2010

Reflection of Comprehension assignment

Well, I did quite badly for this term's comprehension assignment, I scored 25/45 for my comprehension assignment. See how bad is this? I have look through all the mistakes I am wrong at, only the summary is terribly bad. I think I have awkward phrasing in my sentences and I just cannot find the relevant points in the passage that meets the question's requirement. I think partly is because I am new to this sort of question and the lack of practice of it, but most importantly, I think I was too complacent already, thinking that scoring a 74 for LA last term was very good, therefore, did not work hard for my assignments. I had always had this problem since I was primary 3, but I had changed a lot since primary 4. I think I should do more practices of summary in the reading rites book I have, which I did before my makeup test for comprehension. For this test, I do not have the confident that I will scored quite well but I had already tried my best, if I really could not score well, I will just practise again and again till I can perfect it........ Wish myself all the best for my this term Comprehension test, and to all my upcoming tests...... A phrase for myself: "Don't be too complacent!!!! Or else, IT WILL 'KILL' ME!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment