Saturday, July 31, 2010

Reflection of my Literature test

Well, I did exceptionally well this time compared to the class for Literature test. I score a 21/25 for Literature test and is considered an improvement from my last Literature test which was 19/25. For Literature test for these 2 terms, is just a standard format that we have to follow and answer accordingly, I was very happy when I see Literature tests were not very difficult after all, but when my teacher, Mr Lundberg says, that this type of Literature test will not come out in my final exams, I was totally shocked! He said that we would be learning poetry and it will be tested in final-year exam. I have always dislike poems and now still asking me to make sense of the poem, is as thought as making me go crazy....... Poetry is a very difficult topic and I am doubting my ability of doing well for my next Literature test as I do not know a single now about poem although my teacher had already taught quite a lot on this topic? Will I remain my standard, or will I fall, is a big question to ponder on. But whatever it is, I will still work hard for that and try to score as high as possible so as to continue my trend of A1s for my Literature tests.......

No comments:

Post a Comment