Sunday, February 28, 2010

Ending of Lady or Tiger

Could the audience believe their sight of that, the prowling of the tiger tore him into several pieces, blood was spluttered everywhere. The king gasped a deep breath and said," Well, that means the youth is fated not to have a wife. " The king left after he finish him speech and so does the audience, all of them sighing. The princess was the only one left, staring blankly on the amphitheater, seeing his lover's body separated into parts and his blood stains all over the ground, gradually, her eyes got watery and she cried uncontrollably, in her heart, she was muttering," I could not stand watching you marrying another person, which I hated so much, other than me, forgive me for my selfishness, but I thought you would have the same thinking as me, right? You also cannot bear to part with me right? Although you have leave me, but you will never be lonely, I will definitely go together with you." After an hour, she returned to his father, his father console her," Dont be too sad, my daughter, he is not a person that you should love, the result just now showed us clearly, you should start clearing up your feelings ok?" She nodded her head and went back to her room. Just that night, she committed suicide.

1 comment:

  1. Since the princess was semi-babaric, she might want to die with the man instead of accepting the fact that he was marrying another person. However,I think that that was very selfish of her as since she loved the man, she should be able to sacrifice a little for him. Most importantly, life is precious, hence she do not have the right to make the man die.

    ReplyDelete