Saturday, February 13, 2010

Reflection on Lesson 6

Well, this week we have been doing on composition and comprehension because next week is our test. I am really worried about my comprehension as that is the worst section I am at in english. But luckily, it is only a 20% of our total score. Since the composition has a weightage of 80%, I am quite worried for it too because once that is badly done, my whole msg score will be pulled down because of english, the worst is that, the test is held just after the chinese new year, how bad!!!! I cannot believe that they expect us to revise during chienese new year, how are we suppose to have that energy and mood to revise? I could not really understand my teacher on why he chose this date for the test? Even my chinese teacher postponed the date of our chinese test to a later date, why could not he do the same thing? Everything seems to be a question mark to me.......

1 comment:

  1. I understand how you feel about the exam being put forth to this date, but still, you should not say "how bad!!!!" as it sounds insulting and un-gentlemanly. Especially if the teacher you are reffering to is reading this blog. Didn't we learn about netiquette? I think you should learn to think twice before posting anything on your blog. As after all, the moment you post it, it is there for the whole world to see.

    ReplyDelete