Saturday, February 20, 2010

Reflection on composition

Haizzz, my composition really is terrible. I do not know why my english teacher says my composition is not considered is terrible, but what I saw in the composition were red underlines and red underlines, worse is, lots of bad comments. Still, I would take this a lesson and I would improve my composition according to the comments given. Even so, composition is not an easy component in english that is easy to improve, you have to keep on writing continuously and read lots of books to improve our vocabulary. I have heed an advice from my cousin that the main about composition is the clarity of it and the reader must understand what is happening. Maybe that's what lack in my composition. Since clarity comes first in priority, I must make sure that the next composition I write is clear and a usage of adequate vocabulary, I really wonder how I did for my composition assignment......

No comments:

Post a Comment