Sunday, February 28, 2010

The reason of my ending

I ended the story with the tiger tearing him into pieces. From what I think and some evidence from the passage, she would most probably ask him to choose the door with the tiger as she herself could not bear to part with nor she want him to be married to another person. With some struggle there, I could see that jealousy and selfishness had deeply affected her decision to which doors she directed him to go. Therefore, I chose the door with the tiger as in a girl's point of view, who would want to see her lover to leave her, maybe death is a better option to both of them. In the end, I decided to make a twist, so I stated in my ending her feeling and why she decided that door for him. Again, in a girl's point of view, seeing her lover dying in front of her also cause a lot of hurt to her till she would want to commit suicide, and added the fact of her selfishness, she would think that she would not leave her lover to die himself, therefore, I said that the princess also committed suicide in the end. This kind of situation also happens in reality too and the ending of most of these people will be like what I have written.

No comments:

Post a Comment