Sunday, March 27, 2011

What is Literature to me?

Literature seems to be a form of abstract art to me, bits of every piece of literature essay would form this big abstract art for me. It resembles my entire life, what I have learnt as a language and lessons in life. This abstract art needs creativity, logic and language to be able to see the meaning of it, just like how we study literature. It would be full of lessons in life that I have learnt and apply, also, it would also be a shining light for me when I feel down. It would shine a possible way of path that I could take out of the miserable situation. It helps me differentiate right from wrong as it continues to shine brightly on the right path I should go and not letting me regret for anything I have done wrongly. It also acts like a diary, helping me keep track of all the things I have done in lessons and constantly reminding me not to make the same mistake. This little but great abstract art in my heart would always be in my heart in the years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment