Monday, March 21, 2011

CIP on Founders' Day

Well, yesterday was a wonder struck for me! I am actually, supposedly, to bring elderly around in a grand shopping centre named Jurong Point. I was nonetheless excited but afraid at the same time as I am not very good at interacting with old folks! But after reaching there, everything had changed totally. I realised that the old folks were very friendly and talking to them is much much simpler than I thought it would be. First, I brought them down to have their breakfast in KFC and then proceeding to Fairprice Xtra (NTUC) to shop! It was a very fun and enjoyable day together with them in just a short period of 2 hours.
But after this CIP, I realised that I did not talk too much with my grandparents nowadays as I do not meet them very often and I do not know how to strike a conversation with them! Also, it made me thinks of how would i really treat my parents when they also reach such an age? This is seriously a good reflecting activity that I had done. Interaction with Elderly......

No comments:

Post a Comment