Monday, April 18, 2011

Manga book

Well, I have read a manga book recently, and the title of the book is called Pokemon! Since young, I am a big fan of Pokemon and I have been watching, reading and playing everything regarding to Pokemon. There are a few scenes that led me laugh out loud when they draw the different expressions on the book. It looks so real to me! As this book is written in Japanese, I could not understand some of the sentences written there but over all, that book is perfectly fine with me. This book coincidentally was writing on a challenge match between a powerful trainer named Ash Ketchum and a gym leader named Claire. The scenes of the different attacks each of their Pokemon used used written and drawn so vividly. It was totally awesome.

As I am learning Japanese now, I read their comic to gain a greater variety of vocabulary and also be fantasied by the art drawn on the book. I would recommend this book to people that loves art and those who are currently learning Japanese or both. This would be a book that can enhance their skills of art and Japanese. Enjoy....!!

No comments:

Post a Comment