Sunday, February 20, 2011

I'm tired......

I'm tired, due to the many upcoming tests and tons of homework given by teachers, and also, revising and revising for the entire 2 weeks. In order to maintain good results in such good schools, we would need to revise and do whatever teachers had taught. In addition, now, we are in future school programme, which made us be more independent than before. Everything we do not understand, we could only google and search them. Although most teachers would respond to the questions we asked, but much of it was to ask us to search online. I'm tired, tired of this kind of life style, but who could help me? Practically no one! Everyone is adapting to such a life style, but I just could not! I really missed my Sec 1 life, a life with much lesser homework and revision. Seriously wonder, if I could not cope in Sec 2 life, what would happen to me in Sec 3 and 4......

No comments:

Post a Comment