Monday, February 14, 2011

My neighbourhood

From the top of the block, you could observe a sight of greenery and sunlight was blocked by the heights of different buildings. Take in a deep breath, and smell of fragrance from the flowers filled the entire vicinity of my block. Very refreshing. As you walked out from the block, you would see children running and playing around the playground, perspiring continuously. Continue strolling down, we have a very tense atmosphere as we see many tall and bulky teenagers running and dashing for a ball just to score. Cheering was heard from 20 metres away when seeing the ball successfully entering the hoop. Many people were mesmerized by the entire match, including me. Standing at an angle, I would always see a few little children, playing at a very small area with their own cute games, totally immersed in their games when all the sounds around are being ignored. How amazing!

Sound becomes more and more blurred as I walked away from the basketball court. Pin-dropped silence as I walked back into the lift......

No comments:

Post a Comment