Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Project day

Let me tell what had happened last year during my project day’s competition. It is a BIG JOKE! There were originally 4 members in my team and suddenly there was 1 extra member into my group. My leader did not inform us about that, and he just put his name on. Most of us were quite unhappy already, but we thought that maybe he could help us by lightening our work load. But unfortunately, he throughout the whole year, has come for only 2 meetings, when we have like tons of meeting. In addition, he did not do a single thing at all! He made all of us, except the leader, damn pissed with him! The leader himself also did almost nothing too! Left with me and my best friend, doing like MAD, all the way till the morning of the project judging competition! And without any rehearsal, we stammered and wrecked up the whole project. This whole thing teaches me a lesson-Choice of group member is utterly important!

No comments:

Post a Comment