Monday, January 17, 2011

What is the most valuable thing I learnt in LA last year

The most valuable thing that I have learn in LA is all in Literature! Well, most of you may think that it will be the figurative language etc, but it is not! It is about the gist of the poem, the purpose of the poem written! And always, the poems taught always give a a short period of time to reflect what I have done that is somewhat related to the lessons that the poet is trying to bring out and whether did I do the things this way in life, or have I once even made this mistake when I did not even realize it! Therefore, what I learn most is the lessons in life from literature and I will always have all this lessons bared in mind, as a guide throughout my entire life. As for this year, I am excitingly anticipated on what am I going to learn, will it be as useful as last year? Would it be even better? Stay tuned......

No comments:

Post a Comment