Sunday, January 23, 2011

Comic Strip

LA COMIC STRIP
*This is my own creation but I do not know why is written as 2P206 above.

1.My image is supposed to relate this fiction story about these children going to the seaside for a swim, so these pictures and background best suits this plot.

2. All these pictures give readers a very clear view of what is happening and where is the setting as I chose this simple but clear pictures to show my characters and plot.

3. I used a desolate place as the setting to bring out the fact that never go to a place that has no one, you would easily bring danger to yourselves as many cases happens frequently when you are just alone or with a few friends with you. Although we may not meet a lot of people that wants to attack us, but we may have some that are overpowering, just like the monster! Therefore, in my last comic, a monster came out to wrap up my entire plot, character and setting so as to send out the message that danger could be around the corner when nobody is there. As for the individual facial expressions, it goes on with the story. It started with 2 friends going to a deserted seaside for a swim and when they were swimming happily in the sea, this monster jumped out and scared them out of their wits. I got this idea from what I have seen before in newspaper and serial drama of such scenes, which inspired me to write a one on my own! A little lack of creativity, but it was fun and interesting for me!

1 comment:

  1. I think your story and plot was interesting and funny at the end. However, i think that you could have given a much more detailed explanation, such as the choice of facial expression and dialogue. You could also explain your theme more such as why do you want to chose this theme and how did this idea strike upon you?
    Overall, I think you have drawn a very clear comic and I think that's was sufficient for the readers to understand what yu are trying to interpret. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete